Seerion leverages its world class IT Project expertise to provide the highest caliber talent to Fortune 500 and mid-size enterprises. We are committed to maximizing workforce solutions on behalf of our clients
Why Seerion as Your Services Partner
- Two decades of Project and Consulting expertise in the IT Sector
- Comprehensive Screening Process
- Client Centric Value Based Model
- Top US Project & Consulting Services Company
- Results Driven – provide high quality talent in the shortest time frames
- Multiple locations across US and Asia
Clients we serve
Seerion is a leader in IT Project Services; we enable our clients to fill their short term needs leveraging our best in class recruiting tools and services. This ensures you have the most qualified talent joining your project team from day one.
We are extremely client centric in our focus and do our utmost to ensure there is a seamless fit in terms of culture, collaboration, expertise and project goals.
We Deliver Exceptional Quality and Maximize Your Value
Our motto is Client First…. we enhance your competitive edge and reduce your total cost of ownership.
We Find Great Talent
Whatever your need – be it a single resource or a team of resources – thanks to our extensive database of candidates, we will find you the right talent in a timely and cost-effective manner.
We Are Flexible
We offer Project Services, team services (T&M and SOW) and permanent placement models and can help you quickly ramp up your team to meet your organizational and business objectives.
Why Seerion as Your Project Services Partner
- Client Centric Model – Delivering Projects on Time & Budget
- Providing Highly skilled Talent – Making a Difference on Day 1
- Strong Local Expertise with Global Reach
- Best in Class Processes – Providing Quick Response and Flexibility
- Leading US based IT Project & Consulting Company
Consulting services are Statement of Work (SOW) driven projects, where Seerion use its proven best in class project management methodologies to produce agreed upon deliverables as defined in the scope of the project.
Key Areas of Focus
SAP (icon links to SAP HANA section of the Solutions page)
Supply Chain Management (icon links to supply chain management section of the Solutions page)
Business Data Analytics (icon links to Analytics section of Solutions page)
Emerging Technologies (icon links to the top of the Solutions page)
Why Seerion for Consulting
- Over 25 years consulting experience supporting Fortune 500 and medium business enterprise
- We understand Industry Best Practices
- Services include: Assessments, Proof of Concepts, Project Implementations
- Consulting skills include: Business Strategy, Process Improvements, Project Implementation
- Global Delivery Model
Careers & Opportunities
At Seerion we are always looking for talent. Specifically in line with the services we offer to our clients, we are looking for hardworking and innovative individuals to join and reap the benefits together as a team.
If you are an individual willing to embrace hard work and willing to contribute to Seerion's mission we'd love to hear from you. Please take a moment to look at our fulltime and consulting opportunities to see if there are any openings that suit your talents and skills.
SR. MANAGING CONSULTANTS
Sr. Managing Consultants, Irvine, CA: Provide bus consulting srvcs to clients to manage / deliver bus process des using SAP APO tech (SCM APO DP / SNP / PPDS / SNC) in Supply Chain Management service domain along w/ other SAP integrated shop floor solutions like SAP MII, SAP PP / MM / SD, & SAP BI. Lead SAP Supply Chain implementation through different phases of projects from blueprint design to go-live. Travel/reloc. to various unanticipated locs as req’d. Pos req’s Bachelor's deg or foreign equiv deg in CompSci, Engg (any) or related, plus 60 months exp as Comp Sftwre Professional. 5 yrs exp w/ SAP BI & SAP MII req’d. Send res to Seerion Technologies, Inc., 18100 Von Karman Ave, Ste 850, Irvine, CA 92612.
Sr. SCM APO ABAP Technical Consultant
Seerion is looking for a contractual position for a senior APO ABAP Technical Resource based at our Client Site in the Bay Area.
Location: Bay Area, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP APO Technical ABAP
- Experience in development in ABAP/4 Programming with Data Dictionary Objects (Tables, Data Elements and Domains), Interactive & Classical Reports, ALV Reports, BDC's, SAP Scripts and Smart forms.
- Work experience on Planning area, Planning book, DP, SNP PPDS related BAPIs, BADIs, user exits and heuristics.
- Experience in writing Technical Specification
- Experience on developing enhancement for SNP heuristics, Optimizer, CTM and custom heuristics in PPDS
- Experience in User Exits, BAPI, BADI, LSMW
- Knowledge on SAP MM, SD, FICO, PM (plant maintenance) and PP modules.
- Involved in at least 3 full life cycle APO implementations projects.
SAP Architects, Irvine, CA: Analyze business requirements & create functional & technical specification documents. Prepare flow diagrams to design business process as SAP processes. Implement SAP projects by creating ABAP customized objects based on functional & technical specifications & support various teams during integration testing & user acceptance testing. Travel/reloc. to various unanticipated locs as req’d. Send res to Seerion Technologies, Inc., 18100 Von Karman Ave, Ste 850, Irvine, CA 92612.
Seerion's Professional Roles
- Business Analysts
- Solution Architects
- SAP Functional Analysts
- S&OP HANA Consultants
- Change Management Experts
- Project Managers
- Technical ABAP Developers
- APO DP Consultants
- SCM Consultants
- HANA Consultants
- APO SNP
- Strategy Consultants
- Security Analysts
- Basis Architects
- SAP Mobility
At Seerion we are looking for additional roles for our existing clients, if you are interested in having a career at Seerion, please send us info through contact us page on this website and we will happy to have hardworking and innovative individuals as part of our Seerion team.