Staff Augmentation is at the heart of what we do at Seerion and we do it very well. We put our Customers, Consultants, and the Communities where we live and work first. That's our core philosophy and it's one of the reasons why Seerion has delivered the best IT talent available for more than a quarter century.
Capabilities / Services
State of the art AI Technologies
- Our Recruiting Delivery Team is trained in active and passive candidate identification and rapid recruiting.
- Our team utilizes our internal database and website, electronic boards, user groups and social media to develop the pipeline and build the local talent pool in each market.
- Our full "req to check" streamlines process and transparency for on-boarding and off boarding.
- Our high-touch service mitigates attrition.
- Our financial strength allows the flexibility to offer multiple options for pricing and invoicing.
- Seerion's full "req to check" streamlines our procurement processes and creates transparency during on-boarding and off boarding.
Seerion’s Strength is in Our People
Seerion's exceptionally high touch service keeps our Customers satisfied and our Consultants engaged. We believe in investing in our Consultants in a variety of ways. We employ a Seerion Ambassador who help guide Consultants through the on-boarding process, and ensure the transition into their new role with our Customer is seamless.
We also have dedicated Consultant care representatives located throughout our organization who provide the same level of attention throughout our Consultant's tenure. Due to this level of attention, and care, Seerion enjoys not only one of the highest retention rates in the staffing industry, but also one of the highest redeployment rates in the industry.
Seerion’s Consultant Benefits
Seerion's consultants are W-2 employees. They receive some of the best benefits in the industry including medical, dental, vision, LTD/STD, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and H-1B visa sponsorship.